Tuesday 16 July 2013

I am a writer and a freelancer at that. I have been writing successfully for the last 3 years and have repeat clients from the UK and some other countries.  However, I am still on the lookout for more projects and clients or buyers.  Anyone reading my blogs and in need of content writers, SEO content, articles on health, relationship, yoga, food, travel, serious product reviews, nature, research work and educational write-ups – please do not hesitate to contact me.  My email id is: chitralekha.shalom@gmail.com  My cell number is: +91 8697975454.  
You can see my writing style and standard on ezinearrticles.com, hubpages.com, chillibreeze.com, ayushveda.com and associatedcontent.com


Call now or shoot off a mail and I shall definitely respond. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment