Thursday 6 June 2013

Please comment

Hello everyone and I mean all of you who are reading this.  Thank you for your precious attention.  You see I am still trying to get the hang of owning a blog and learning everyday how to navigate the page(s) on my own.  there are so many things to know like - template, form, label, community etc etc.  Honestly it is mind boggling and yet wonderfully challenging.  Yes, I am a freelance writer and have been writing for the past 3 years and more.  Yes I have also written blogs for requester through various websites and got paid for my articles.  Yes I even had and have clients sending me special requests; but I am still clumsy with my own blog page.  Sorry.  I am working on it and will be up to the ,mark very soon I know.  

I just have one request to make - please comment after you read my posts.  It does not matter whether you say a good word or two, or you are critical about any aspect of the post.  I just look forward to your feedback to give me that added boost.  I hope I made sense.  Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I have started reading your posts. I found you from the articles related to ghosh yoga. The write ups are wonderful, it opened up a much less known world of the celebrated yoga master Budhha Bose and his family. You are a very courageous woman apart from being honest and sincere about how you handled situations. Much love and respect from a bengali living in a far off land with roots firmly planted in Kolkata.

    ReplyDelete